Existing Member?

Arequipa Volunteer Adventure

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Wednesday, 15 June 2011 | Views [1082] | Scholarship Entry

My trip to Peru was an important time in my life. At the time, I had some time off and all I knew was that I wanted to go somewhere new. Peru just happened to be that new place. I had no idea how much that experience would change my life.

The trip was more than I could have ever hoped for. Not only did I meet some amazing people, visit some breathtaking places, and learn a lot about myself; it really awoke my passion for travel.

After my trip to Peru I finished film school and I currently work as an assistant at a post-production house in Boston, Massachusetts. I hope to one day become a director and editor. But I also hope to do as much traveling as I can.

If I were to win this scholarship it would certainly be another trip that would change my life forever. To travel to Australia alone would be great, but to also have the chance to work on a short documentary would be an invaluable experience. It would give me the opportunity to learn and improve myself as both a filmmaker and person.

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

About nate_gross


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.